You may use Request Tracker to inform us of your issues and concerns. Please do not use Request Tracker for Police matters or Animal Control matters. Please contact the Police Department by calling 9-1-1 and Animal Control can be reached directly at 784-5120.

Review – If no further action required and/or no Town Code, Law or Ordinance has been violated, we will inform you of same and close your request.

Review – If corrective action is needed and/or any violation(s) have occurred, concern/complaint is forwarded to the appropriate Department for corrective action and/or next steps needed to reach resolution and you will be notified of same. Please Note: Unless follow up is needed, complaint/concern request will be closed and considered as Town Work In-progress.