Due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic, School Tax payments MAY NOT be made in person.
How to pay 2020 School Tax:
- Leave payment in the secure drop box next to Entrance #9 at the rear of Town Hall.
- Mail payment to: Daniel Aman, Receiver 2300 Elmwood Ave Rochester, NY 14618
- Pay via credit card at townofbrighton.org/taxbills. County Executive Adam Bello has suspended the usual service charge.
- Take payment to either Brighton M&T Bank branch: 1627 Monroe Ave or 1848 S. Clinton Ave
- Tax BILL Request Form - Receive a copy of the 2020 School Tax bill via email
- Tax RECEIPT Request Form - Receive a copy of paid tax receipts
- Tax Bill Change Request Form - Change where bills are mailed; change mortgage information; receive duplicate copies and more
- Due Date Reminders - Receive reminders via email or text five (5) days prior to due date
- Tax Bill Availability - Receive notification via email or text when bills are available
- All Tax Rates Form - Historic tax rate information for the Town & County as well all 5 school districts across Brighton
- Property Tax Payment Information - Quick primer on due dates and payment options.
- 2020 School Tax Legal Notice @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
|PAYMENT TYPE||DUE DATE||PAYABLE TO|
|FULL||October 1||DANIEL AMAN, RECEIVER||Mail to Daniel Aman, Receiver|
|FIRST INSTALLMENT||September 15||DANIEL AMAN, RECEIVER||Mail to Daniel Aman, Receiver|
|SECOND INSTALLMENT||October 15||MONROE COUNTY TREASURY||Mail to Monroe County Treasury|
|THIRD INSTALLMENT||November 15||MONROE COUNTY TREASURY||Mail to Monroe County Treasury|
|RATE PER $1000|
- I didn't receive my tax bill. What should I do?
- Is the amount of my tax bill available yet?
- How do I get a copy of my tax receipt?
- What if the due date falls on a weekend?
- I am helping care for a relative. Can I get a copy of their tax bill?
- Can I pay my taxes with a credit card?
- I paid off my mortgage. What now?
- Are there rules about mailing my payments?
- Is it true that I am not allowed to use online bill pay for taxes?
- Can I pay my taxes in person anywhere other than Town Hall?
A NOTE FROM THE CLERK:
I cannot change the February 10 due date for the first installment due date, HOWEVER I would like to share a suggestion about that first payment. Think of the due date as January 31 instead - that way you only have to make one payment each month!