- Tax BILL Request Form - 2023 Town & County taxes
- Tax RECEIPT Request Form - Receive a copy of paid tax receipts
- Tax Bill Change Request Form - Change where bills are mailed; change mortgage information; receive duplicate copies and more
- Due Date Reminders - Receive reminders via email or text five (5) days prior to due date
- Tax Bill Availability - Receive notification via email or text when bills are available
- Property Tax Payment Information - Quick primer on due dates and payment options.
- 2023 Town & County Tax Legal Notice @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
|PAYMENT TYPE||DUE DATE||PAYABLE TO|
|FULL||February 10||DANIEL AMAN, RECEIVER||Mail to Daniel Aman, Receiver|
|FIRST INSTALLMENT||February 10||DANIEL AMAN, RECEIVER||Mail to Daniel Aman, Receiver|
|SECOND INSTALLMENT||February 28||DANIEL AMAN, RECEIVER||Mail to Daniel Aman, Receiver|
|THIRD INSTALLMENT||March 30||DANIEL AMAN, RECEIVER||Mail to Daniel Aman, Receiver|
|FOURTH INSTALLMENT||May 1||DANIEL AMAN, RECEIVER||Mail to Daniel Aman, Receiver|
All Tax Rates Form - Historic tax rate information for the Town & County as well each of Brighton's five school districts
- I didn't receive my tax bill. What should I do?
- Is the amount of my tax bill available yet?
- How can I get a copy of my tax receipt?
- What if the due date falls on a weekend?
- I am helping care for a relative. Can I get a copy of their tax bill?
- Can I pay my taxes with a credit card?
- I paid off my mortgage. What now?
- Are there rules about mailing my payments?
- Can I pay my taxes in person anywhere other than Town Hall?
- Is it true that I am not allowed to use online bill pay for taxes?
We have two payment drop box options here at Town Hall for your convenience.
There is a drop box installed inside the building in the Public Safety lobby. Envelopes are available beneath the box. The Public Safety lobby is open from 9am to 5pm, Monday thru Friday.
Our original drop box is still located OUTSIDE next to Entrance #9 at the rear of Town Hall. This drop box is available 24/7 for your convenience. There is a white plastic newspaper box mounted to the fence to the left of the drop box with envelopes.