About the Task Force
The objective of the Brighton Pedestrian and Bicycle Master Plan is to develop a plan for a well-connected, safe and functional, active transportation network of sidewalks and on- and off-road trails to enhance the safety and circulation of pedestrians, bicyclists, and motorists.
What we seek to do:
- Provide citizen input in planning trails, bicycle parking and bicycle street access in Brighton
- Promote bicycle and pedestrian safety, education and awareness
- Inform Town Board and staff concerning bicycling and pedestrian issues that affect the citizens of Brighton
- Provide citizen input in the planning, review and implementation process of transportation projects in and around Brighton
- Forge links with neighboring communities that share common bicycling and walking interests.
View the Pedestrian and Bicycle Master Plan (PDF)