In the Fall of 2005 Brighton Youth Together joined forces with the Brighton Central School District Mentoring Club. Twelve Corners Middle School and Brighton High School students meet weekly on Wednesdays at the TCMS Cafeteria from 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm. This high-energy group is working on building the 40 Developmental Assets for youth and community service projects while building relationships with their fellow students. Everyone is welcome!
This club is designed for teens just like you
The Mentoring Club will help you to:
- Build relationships within our community
- Be a community Teen Leader
- Share your ideas with other Teen Leaders
- Help create and implement new programs
- Have FUN while supporting the 40 Developmental Assets for Youth
What a great way to build assets for yourself and the community!
For more information contact: Rebecca Cotter
at (585) 784-5260
A special thanks to the N.Y.S. Division for Youth and the Rochester/Monroe County Youth
Bureau for their continued financial support.