Citizen Boards & Commissions
Citizen Boards & Commissions Meeting Schedules
Meeting schedules for the following boards can be found at the links below.
- Board of Appeals 2018 Meetings
- Planning Board 2018 Meetings
- Architectural Review Board 2018 Meetings
- Conservation Board 2018 Meetings
- Historic Preservation 2018 Meetings
- Parks and Recreation Citizens Advisory Board 2018 Meetings
- Sustainability Oversight Committee 2018 Meetings
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas for meetings are posted on this Website in advance of meetings to the extent practicable, and minutes are posted when approved.
View Agendas and Minutes
Brighton Residents are encouraged to participate in Town government. The Town Board appoints volunteers to serve on Citizen Boards which provide an important public service through their integral involvement in the decision-making process.
From time to time, openings occur on one or several Citizen Boards. When that happens, notices are posted on the Town Website, in the Brighton Pittsford Post and distributed through email.
Use the links to the left to read more about each committee.
If you are interested in serving on any one of our important Citizen Boards, please indicate your interest and send a resume to:
Assistant to the Supervisor
2300 Elmwood Avenue
Rochester, New York 14618
Resumes will be kept on file for six months, and you will be notified when an opening occurs.